There are two upcoming events that may be of interest to you.
We are looking for a committee of parents to help Dr. Sly plan a Middle School Open House on 1/21/16. If you are interested in sharing how wonderful our program has become, please contact Julie Valdivia at Julie.Valdivia@hallmark.com or Dr. Sly at email@example.com so we can add you to committee list. We will have our first meeting immediately following the next FLA PTO meeting on Thursday, Dec. 17th from 6-7pm. Hope to see you there!
This Friday 12/18, the Middle School teachers have developed a fun afternoon of activities before winter break. They could use some parent involvement with the following:
1. STUCO would like to have 2-3 “carnival-like” games in the large area on the 3rd floor. The teachers will all be pretty busy in rooms, so if you can help supervise & run these games from 2 – 3:30 it would be greatly appreciated!
2. Several teachers will be hosting fun activities in their classrooms. Below is a supply list that is needed for these activities. If you can help with donations, please contact the teacher(s) listed for any questions you may have. Please have supplies to them no later than Wednesday 12/16 so they will know what they are missing and can plan accordingly.
Ms. Vargas/Ms. Bock: Piñata Room
- News paper
- Tissue paper (sorted colors)
- Two bag of candies
Ms. Haywood: Arts/Crafts (Ornaments) Room
- Clear spheres that open
Ms. Talboy/Dr. Sly: Gingerbread Room
- Andy's Candy Mints (great doors)
- Necco Wafers
- Marshmallows - large white and pink/green holiday ones
- M&Ms - holiday and regular colors
- Mike & Ike's holiday
- gumdrop rings (make great wreaths)
- Junior Mints
- Candy canes - we had large ones but you could use either large or small or both
- Square pretzels (make great windows)